Sunday, July 25, 2010

Personal Poop

A more personal blog I think today considering most of my recent entries have been of a journalistic/ranting affair.

Not much has happened recently. I have sent out over 100 C.V.s to a variety of media and journalistic companies in the hopes of finding some form of employment with them with part-time or as a replacement to my university course which more and more people seem to be unhappy with. The writing continues, with many a band being mocked or praised by my hand in order to provide some scintillating material for the multitude of people I write for.

Recently my sanity has been maintained through a series of events which have distracted me from my summer prison, I say summer ironically, this is Britain, the sun is illegal. Apart from my birthday occurring at a point I shall not disclose, I have HMS Pinafore to look forward to tomorrow as well as the Proms which will last 2 months and provide me with much entertainment and recording/editing opportunities. Other than that is sit in wait, praying for a small moment in which the rain will cease and I can lunge at my garden with the mower, strimmer and rake to subdue it's wild nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment