Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm certainly unsure.

This week is going to be busy. Friday will be graduation, Saturday will be my birthday and on Thursday, I have been offered an interview..... hmmmm.

My uncertainty surrounding the interview is that it is only a two month contract. Under normal circumstances I would take the job and then continue searching afterwards with another hole in my C.V. belt, but this September I may be starting a teaching course. I don't know when the job starts so it may be the end of July start of August which places the end date precariously close to, or after, the start date of the teaching course. If I was to be offered the job I could be back here in two months having closed a door to a useful qualification. This may take some pondering and more information.

Until then I shall eat lunch, write and stare out of the window looking for inspiration of things to do other than clean the house which I'm not particular fond of doing unless the mood is upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment