Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A long, long time ago...

It's been a while since I posed anything in here. Since my last ramble I have been to the BBC for some more work experience, I have graduated and am now stuck in the middle of nothing trying to find a media job, which is difficult with the government making people redundant left, right and centre. It doesn't help either that a lot of companies now seem to want to hire very experienced people for love level, entry positions - get as much as you can for as little money - and other companies expect you to work for free. I've had to I have worked with previously in paid positions comeback to me asking me to do the same job but unpaid. I laughed and said no.

To keep myself sane as the search continues, I have got back into script writing in the form of The Hitchhiking Bards. Hopefully the four of us will be able to put together a few decent scripts and if we are very lucky, have something bought or produced. Ah but to dream a dream on cloudy day.

2 comments: